Mirrakoi AG is a startup of the 'Biomedical Imaging Group' of EPFL and we develop a software ('Rhino3DMedical') to create medical 3D prints directly from CTs for operative planning in orthopedics, traumatology and maxillofacial surgery. The advantages of our technology are
- Exact planning of a surgical intervention based on a tactile anatomical 1: 1 model
- Shortened operating times and cost reduction for complex interventions and complications
- Risk reduction for the patient
- Simplified communication with the patient and among the medical team
- Simplified education and training for surgeons.
We pursue the goal of bringing 3D printing directly to the surgeons: simple and user-friendly, without the need for a 3D printing laboratory in a hospital or a 3D printing 'delivery service'. This reduces waiting times and costs for patients, hospitals and the healthcare system.
Thanks to our partnerships with leading desktop 3D printing companies, we are able to offer the ‘complete’ product: software + 3D printer including installation at the doctor's site (surgeon, radiologist), hospital or clinical practice.
If you are interested in medical 3D printing it would be a pleasure for us to get to know you. Have a look at our booth in Hall 2 / C 2081 or contact us directly via email at email@example.com.