GMP Group is a french based company and specialized in Metal Additive Manufacturing and High Precision Machining.
GMP additiv’ is part of the GMP Group and specialized in Metal Selective Laser Melting for complex products with high added value. GMP additiv’ is a major partner in the field, its total control over the entire value chain means it can offer the best solution for every client.
- Topology Optimization & FEM / FEA
- Parts Manufacturing
- Material and Process Development
Synergies between the different entities of the GMP Group
make our global offer unique across the market:
- Powder characterization : particle size analysis,
- Conceptual analyses functional, feasibility, specific AM
- Studies : conception, simulation, model making, and
- Pre-processing: material selection, build chamber
orientation, machine parameters
- Production: real-time monitoring
- Post-processing: stress relieving, heat treatments, support
structure removal, final touches
- High precision manufacturing
- Metrology and material characterization
- CT scan (X Ray Tomography)
Production work is undertaken in a controlled environment,
guaranteeing complete control over temperature, moisture,
and overpressure, all of which are determining factors in
quality control during parts manufacturing.
- Machine: EOS M290
- Build chamber : 250 mm x 250 mm x 325 mm
- Laser: YAG 400 W
To complete the offer, our workshop is fitted with dedicated
- Re-working: Wire EDM, CNC Machining
- Heat treatment: argon oven
- Finishing: abrasive blasting and polishing
Stainless steel (15-5 PH, 17-4 PH, 316 L)
Nickel-based steel (Inconel IN718, Inconel IN625, Hastelloy X)
Titanium (Ta6V, Ta6V ELI, Ti Gr2)
Aluminium (AlSi10Mg, Al6061)
Refractory metals, and others, on demand
Our laboratory offers a wide range of tests and measurements, which guarantee dimensional and geometric
product requirements, as well as material characterization.
Striving for customer satisfaction and driven on by our own expectations, our management system complies with ISO 9001, EN9100 and ISO 13485 standards.
Quality control is at the heart of each step of the process, from raw material acquisition, all the way through to product delivery. In addition to the constant monitoring of our suppliers and sub-contractors, we continuously educate our workforce through training programs, to maintain a state of continuous improvement.