AMX beginner's meeting
Learn how to get started successfully in 3D printing (in German)
3D printing / additive manufacturing has developed strongly in recent years and promises great potential for the manufacturing industry. Many companies wonder how the new technologies can be used.
The AMX beginner's meeting explores four questions which should be answered for a successful start:
- Why?: Which value should be created through additive manufacturing?
- What?: Which components should be additively manufactured?
- With?: Which technology: Which technology and which material are suitable for the components?
- How?: How can components be produced quickly and efficiently?
The AMX beginner's meeting takes place daily and is free of charge for visitors:
- Tuesday, March 12, 2019, 09:30 - 10:00, Hall 2
- Wednesday, March 13, 2019, 09:30 - 10:00, Hall 2
Matthias Baldinger is looking forward to welcoming you at the AMX beginners meeting
Matthias Baldinger holds a doctorate from ETH Zurich on the topic of entry into additive manufacturing. At AM Expo, he invites participants to the AMX beginners' meeting from 9:30 to 10:30, where he provides a multitude of suggestions for the four questions and thus prepares the participants optimally for their visit to the fair.